Black With Camel Stam ????

Not surprised by mistakes. =)
The picture is of a Cashew Stam rather than Camel Stam. I saw Cashew & Camel Stam in real life, I don't remember seeing black leather on these chains. Unless I'm totally losing it after seeing so many bags. =)

bag.lover said:
Not surprised by mistakes. =)
The picture is of a Cashew Stam rather than Camel Stam. I saw Cashew & Camel Stam in real life, I don't remember seeing black leather on these chains. Unless I'm totally losing it after seeing so many bags. =)

If you are, I must be too!!!!!:blink: :roflmfao:

maybe they did it on purpose to fool people who would try to counterfeit the bag??
i doubt it though; it really sticks out and looks obviously wrong.

Hi there! I own a Camel Stam, and the leather on the chain is definitely camel-colored. I have to note though, the color of the bag and stitching looks REALLY off. It's a warmer, peanut-buttery tone and the stiching a a lighter tan.

SuLi said:
Hi there! I own a Camel Stam, and the leather on the chain is definitely camel-colored. I have to note though, the color of the bag and stitching looks REALLY off. It's a warmer, peanut-buttery tone and the stiching a a lighter tan.

SuLi, if you are referring to the color being shown on the website, it is Cashew (very obvious contrast stitching; looks like that in real life as well).

I thought the contrast stitching of the camel or cashew was black so if that was the case, then the black on the chain handle wouldn't actually look so bad and I think make it look even more interesting.

bag.lover said:
SuLi, if you are referring to the color being shown on the website, it is Cashew (very obvious contrast stitching; looks like that in real life as well).

Hi there! I didn't think it looked like Camel, but it's listed as such on the website. Weird.