Black & White Umbrella!

1. Of all things...:rolleyes:

I have a lot of bags, sunglasses, travel case, keyrings, wallet, the list goes on. I made a few returns and have quite a few gift certificates and credits.

So, when I couldn't find anything in the store today - I realized we needed a new umbrella, so I picked up the black and white.

It's so cute, I almost can't wait for it to rain! :blush: :blush:

2. Hey, you never know when you'll need one =)
    I've been meaning to pick one up myself.

3. Congrats!

4. Congrats on your new black and white umbrella!

5. Congrats! You can't go wrong with buying an umbrella.

6. Yay! I have been looking for a coach umbrella.. really I want the legacy stripe one.. holding out for a good deal on that one..

7. Love the black and white umbrella-very smart purchase!:yes:

8. I have the LEgacy Stripe one, I LOVE it! It's made it thru lots of windy days and it's good to know they'll repair it for me if it breaks. I don't need the recipt for that right? >_>

9. Congrats on your purchase. I need an umbrella, too.

10. It does seem very sturdy and very well made.

You should probably give the store a call and find out for warranty on the umbrella (I did this with my sunglasses, as the process isn't necessarily as cut-and-dry as it is with one of the handbags.) and ask about the receipt as well.

Obviously, they know their own product - but they might have some type of expiration on the warranty for repair/replacement.

Dopey me...I didn't think to ask when I was at the store yesterday. :crybaby:

11. That's the one I want, too! My brother just purchased this for his wife for Mother's Day - lucky SIL!

12. Congrats on the umbrella! I hadn't really noticed that one before -- I love it!

13. :p I got my wish already! It was raining this morning when I went in to work!

14. thats so exciting! i've had my eye on the umbrellas for a while now. ive been meaning to buy one, but i always find other stuff that i like and my friend always talks me out of the umbrella.

i think when i get my raise i might get an umbrella :smile: