Black & White Striped Damask Bag - I SNAGGED it!!!

1. I got a little discouraged last night after talking to the folks at Balenciaga-NYC, when the informed me that there is a SIGNIFICANT Wait List for the latest 'HOT' B-Bag ... the Black & White Striped Damask bag (see attached picture). They are only getting this bag in the Work, City and Day styles (unlike Aloha Rag who also got the Courier style).

Anyhow ... kismet struck as I got a call from Barney's/Copley informing me that the Black & White Striped Damask City (exactly the same as what is pictured) was available and I was the first on the "list"!!!! Got the C/C out of my wallet so fast (quick-draw McGraw!) ... I'm picking it up this afternoon!!! :biggrin: :nuts:

CJL - Black+White Striped Damask.jpg
  2. OMG!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy:nuts: :love:
  3. Congrats! Please take pictures for us when you get back!!
  4. Yay! I loooooove that bag :smile:
  5. WOW! Beautiful bag! Can't wait to see pictures when you get her!
  6. Alright!!! Its about time, you get a Bbag of your dreams. You DESERVE IT!! Congrats Girl!!
  7. OMG!!! I actually like it in the city! Saw the day IRL and must admit I had doubts before about the stripes, but it looks better IRL. Can't wait to see multiple pics CeeJay! CONGRATS!
  8. Congratulations, it's such a cool bag! Love to see pics...
  9. ceejay is this style also gorgeous in the day/hobo? I am considering it...yikeeeesssss..temptations...temptations....:wacko: :wacko:
  10. AmourN20 I just saw the day/hobo striped damask in NM SF yesterday :biggrin:
  11. OMG!!! what can you say about it?;)
  12. It's an interesting design--different.
  13. I want to see pictures!!
  14. Awesome Luck Ceejay :biggrin:

now, hurry go buy a lottery ticket...:p

oh, and yes - in for the pics please. ;)
  15. ^LOL!

Oh cool! I can't wait to see your IRL photos!!!