Black & White Stripe Chanel Collection

1. Hello,

I have noticed that there has been a number of Chanel black and white stripe items featured in magazines lately. These include earrings, necklaces and a small canvas classic flap bag.
    I am just wondering if anyone knows anything about this collection, When it was released? and When is it likely to be discontinued?
    Unfortunately I'm not located near a Chanel store but will be travelling to a few in about a month's time. I am wondering if I wait till then, I might miss out on this collection?

Thanks for your help :smile:
  2. There is a nautical stripe classic flap bag that is coming out soon. I saw it in a magazine retailing about AU$2200. I know there will be new stock next month but i not sure if that bag is included.
  3. correct me if im wrong, but i think it's from fall/winter06.

i saw the earrings studs and godddddddd so cuteeeeeeee!
  4. omg i need to see pic's
  5. does anyone have pics?
  6. SOMEONE POST PICS please :smile:
  7. Hi can any one help me please id this chanel bag, i think it is canvas and has a pink and cream stripe pattern on the bag with what looks like wood on the bag where the handles are attached to with stripey long cavas handles. I would like the name of the bag if anyone could help me thanks... new to tpf. Thanks
  8. i have a black & white striped velvet classic flap. it's from the fall 06 collection.
    1.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  9. Thanks!
  10. The Charlotte, NC NM had a black/white stripe flap for sale about a month ago. Ask for Natasha, she had it in the back and not on the shelf. It might be gone, but it's worth a try if you are really interested.
  11. kirsten, that bag has so much going on but it's so cute!
  12. i love it Kirsten, gorgeous bag.