Black vs. Ink

my ink is right between purple and navy in bright light. But it oscillates to purple sometimes and sometimes its very very blue. out of direct sunlight it is almost black...

it's really hard to accurately capture the blueish-blackishness of Ink bags with a camera - I'm sure any Ink owner will agree!

My first bbag is an Ink City and - imo - it's a really pretty and interesting color!

Rumor has it it was made for this season only so I'd go for it now. Black is made every season so if you do get an ink and change your mind, there's always a black waiting for ya.

let us know what you decide!!!

OHHH- I really like the ink! I love purple so the color showing wouldn't bother me! The ink color is really one of the most interesting IMO. It's like the color changes- that would be fun.

Ink!!!! Mine looks black indoors & at night. I even put it side by side with my black bags - and can barely tell the colors apart. Outside it's more deep blue than purple (I'm not a big fan of purple either). It does have very subtle purple undertones which adds to the dimension of the color -- I love this about it. I would totally pick ink over black any day! :love:

Ink is my favorite of this season's colours but I vote for black :heart:
Ink is a very beautiful colour but black is a must have. I love my black city and generally the look of black b-bags!!

INK! Definitely the ink! It is just gorgeous! It can be almost black or blue. Here are pics of mine indoors and out to show some variation.

Attachments

• Ink City inside.jpg
    Ink City inside.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 54
  • InkCityoutside.jpg
    InkCityoutside.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 50
^ it's funny, mine never look that purple, even outside on a bright sunny day, definitely much more blue. I guess the dye is slightly different from bag to bag