Black?? The preferred color of the moment??

aaallabama said:
here's the thing gals, everytime someone falls in :heart: with a b-bag color (whether it's new or old), many of us fall on the bandwagon :P...but that doesn't mean that everyone should pile on & kick their other colored b-bags to the curb, ya know :shrugs:...guess i'm just feeling sad for all the bags out there that have question marks over their head now :crybaby:...don't get a bag just because you think it's what everyone else wants (or sell a bag because it's not today's hot topic), get it & keep it because you love it :tender:

Very well said!!!

aaallabama said:
thanks TTucker & peanut, i felt the need to put in my 2 cents :flowers:

good point aalabama! It seems we not only enable but we also influence each others tastes at times! But I don't think anyone will be throwing out their colored bbags (at least I know I surely won't!) black is beautiful but the bbag colors are fabulous too!!

AHHHHH!!

It must be fate because my mom just walked in with a BLACK CITY as a present for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The moment I opened the bag and saw it, I KNEW I had to come here and tell you guys!!! Apparently, the SA told her that BLACK is a staple and she decided that I HAD to have it, instead of all the other ridiculous color bags that I own (her words not mine!! Magenta and origan are NOT ridiculous, imo!!! hehe)

I can't WAIT to use it! It feels so soft. Albeit, the leather seems a bit thin but STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in love. Really.
Black cities for life.
Let's make a club.
Something!
I'm floating on air.

Okay. I need to calm down and stroke my bag a couple more times. I will try to post up pictures of everything soon!

OMG, you lucky ducky, that wouldn't happen to me in a zillion years :P

p.s. enjoy your new black city, i've got one too & i :heart: it!!!
p.p.s. but i'll never, ever stop lovin' my colored b-bags!!!

kattiepie: That's so exciting!!! You have an awesome mom (my mom usually gives me hand cream)! What's the leather like (more of the smooth variety or the veinier, more distressed...shiny or matte?) We need details! Congrats!!!:yahoo:

kattiepie, congratulations!!!! you must be like :yahoo: right now!! my mom would never in a million years buy me a nice handbag. i'm so excited for you.

i've decided black is the new school of cool. :supacool: lol