Black?? The preferred color of the moment??

kattiepie said:
I noticed it too, ranskimmie! It's driving me insane now- do I want a black city??? heheh I can't figure myself out anymore. One moment, I'm dying for a blueberry city, the next it's a white first. Now I want a black city. I hate that I keep changing my mind because it just means I have to wait longer for my next bbag!!!

Kattiepie: In my case, I went into Bal to buy a black, walked out with a cement, returned it for a blueberry and then returned it for the black!! LOL!

tkingny: why did you return your blueberry city? :crybaby:Your pictures drove me insane- it looked so gorgeous!!! Was the blue too bright IRL? I can't tell whether it is muted and dark or popping and bright. (hehe sorry about the bad wording!) But then again.. your thread on your black city made me want a black city as well! :P So maybe I just want every b-bag ever made? hehe :rolleyes:

kattiepie said:
tkingny: why did you return your blueberry city? :crybaby:Your pictures drove me insane- it looked so gorgeous!!! Was the blue too bright IRL? I can't tell whether it is muted and dark or popping and bright. (hehe sorry about the bad wording!) But then again.. your thread on your black city made me want a black city as well! :P So maybe I just want every b-bag ever made? hehe :rolleyes:

Actually, I thought the color was gorgeous (I may end up buying it again!) and thought it had just the right amount of pop and would go with lots of colors. The color is neither bright nor muted -- I would describe the color as more rich than bright. I think what it boiled down to ultimately was that I wanted a great 'everyday' bag because I knew that I was going to want to wear it all the time (being my first BBag, and all). I definitely don't want to discourage you away from the blueberry - it's such a pretty bag:heart:

Aww tkingny..... YOU DIDN'T HELP AT ALL!!! :hysteric: hehehhe just kidding!! Now I don't know again. Your description of the blueberry sounds just.. PERFECT!! :girlsigh::love: And I don't think I need an "everyday" b-bag because.. heck, the two b-bags I currently own are magenta and origan.. and I use those like crazy!

But.. a black city (or first!) sounds divine still....

:lol: Sorry tkingny! I totally went off on a tangent. But thank you so much for your help!!!

i like black bbags. i have three from s/s '05 -- first, hobo and city. i love that leather although i would like to get my hands on an earlier one.

esile -- i am so proud of you:tender:

I also think that black is popular now because the last few season's leathers have been a little more veiny and hard in the colors, but black still seems to be more or less better overall. plus the lines of the bag are best highlighted in the black IMO!

I'm really waiting for a black city w/ pewter hardware... I wear a lot of silver jewlery and so I want my everyday bag to match! I was thinking the other day it might be easier to have my enire jewelry collection dipped in acid to bring down the brightness (and closer to the hardware) than it is to find a black city w/ pewter hardware!

Waiting to get my black First soon and to finally understand what's with all the black B-bags hype!! :P And I do think B-bag looks the best in black too! :yes: