Black Sienna - Fingers Crossed Please!

1. Oh NOOOOOO. It's gone. I knew it would be fast. That was a reasonable BIN. No more messing around girls!! Learn to use that BIN button and to h*ll with the finances...LOL
  2. I GOT IT!
    She accepted my offer of $320 too!
    This is soooo much fun for me, bad for the bank account, but good for the spirit!
  3. oo so did you click the BIN? and she is just willing to take a bit less

or did someone BIN while she was accepting yours,,, then what?!
  4. Yes & yes! She e-mailed me and said she would accept the $320 but didn't know how to do it, and that she would refund me the difference. So I replied and said I'll BIN, just send me an invoice with a seller discount of $30. PERFECT!!!
  5. OHHH, I'm so glad it was you. I thought someone nabbed it while you were waiting for a response. 320 is amazing. Lucky Bum You!!! You got a gorgeous Sienna for a great price.
    So many people are afraid of's my wonderland.
  6. Yay! Congrats on your Sienna! Great choice!!!
  7. heeh koobalover what are you doin up at 448am! :smile: with me!! were the night watchers of TPF!
  8. Yep, I'm just patrolling tPF making sure to keep away the boogeymen! LOL!

No really... I was so tired after work yesterday (got home about 4:30 pm) that I fell asleep and didn't wake up until midnight! I'm still awake now and about to get in the shower and head back to work.
  9. ^Lindy was just on here too... maybe it's a full moon or something and we need a little extra protection...
  10. hehe seriously!!

ew work on sunday :sad: blaH!

i did sort of the same thing i had such a long week friday i fell asleep at like 7pm woke up at 3am then didnt get to sleep on friday till 7am and then got woken today (well sat) at 10am and so again got done what i needed to do and slept like 3-8pm and now FINALLY haha im ready to get to sleep :smile:

yay for boogyman patrol!
  11. :roflmfao:
  12. Congrats on your new sienna husky lover! I think all the best bargains are found late at night. I won my scarlett at 3am! LOL!
    Looking forward to seeing you modelling it :yes:
  13. That's a stunning purse! Congrats! And what a great deal. :yahoo:
  14. Husky, where are the pics? (want to see, want to see)