Black Rose Ring?

1. Anyone know where I can get a black rose ring like this one? This one is from Urban Outfitters but they only come in sizes 6 and 7. I need a 5 or smaller. Any ideas? I don't care if it is cheap, expensive or anything in between :p

p256465c.jpg
  2. I'm not sure if it comes in different sizes or not... but Anna Sui has a black rose ring lip gloss where you can flick open the black rose at the top and reveal a lip gloss inside.

Maybe you can try that? However, I have a funny feeling it's one size only.

3. ^^ That might work...any idea where I can find the Anna Sui ring? Thanks!:flowers:

4. hi again,

You can get it at any Anna Sui makeup counter. I'm from Canada so I only know where you can get it in the Toronto area...

but I'm sure even if there isn't a freestanding Anna Sui store near you, there should be an anna sui makeup counter at one of your local department stores?

I did a quick search for you and I can't find anna sui cosmetics at sephora.com, Saks, Neimans, Bergdorfs, or bloomies! wow.. I would've thought I'd find it at one of those places!!

Sorry I can't direct you to a specific place. Hope you're able to find a cosmetics counter!

5. Chanel fine jewelry or Chanel costume jewelry - both have rings like that. The fine jewelry ring is about $2,500 for the smaller size, I think the costume rings are $200-300.

6. H&M has one.

7. the Chanel one is so nice:love:

8. H&M has one. I believe it's $5.90 and it comes in s/m and m/l.

9. Thank you all so much for the suggestions :flowers:

I'm going shopping tomorrow so I'm going to check out some of the options.

10. Aldo shoes has that ring in a size 5.

11. Charlotte Russe has it for 3.99!

12. Thanks everyone!

I actually ended up getting the one from Urban Outfitters. I found one that was marked as a size 6 but it was actually much smaller than that.:yahoo:

So, if anyone else is looking for one, I suggest going to the store and acutally trying them on.

13. Are these still around any longer? I was hoping for one by Chanel but curious about others...