Alexander Wang

Black Rocco with Pale Gold vs. Antique Brass

AngeCS29 Posted By AngeCS29 Posted Jul 27, 2012

1. If pebbles are important to you than keep the pale gold that you have now. I have always waited for the end of season Barney's sales (40% off) and you definitely get the bottom of the barrel when it comes to pebbles.

2. Are you sure those are pale gold he hasn't done a pale gold for a few seasons now. The last one I remember was in a latte color blk and a few more. I think you might be confusing it with the silver.

3. Nope. 100% sure it's pale gold. Definitely not silver. Not that stores are always correct, but ordered it from Barney's 2 weeks ago as pale gold. :smile:

4. YAY!!!!!!! :dothewave: so glad to hear u kept pale gold! he's STUNNING!

and i know how u feel about the hunt.... i was the same way with rosegold but it never went on sale so i finally just ordered retail and it was worth every penny!! :biggrin:

5. So glad you went with the pale gold! There is a gal on the blog The Life Styled who has that combo with some mod shots and it is really stunning. Think you made a good choice. I have the brass for casual days and the rose gold for my more glam moods.

6. Agree 100% about the quality! I also don't want to buy one if it's not on sale. When would the next Barneys sale be you think?