Black reissue in 225 or 226

1. I'm looking for the 'matt' black one, similar to the Anniversary one but released this year....NOT the metallic black.

Size 225 or 226.

Anyone seen it anywhere please? :heart::heart::heart:

2. I've seen both 225 and 226 at Cambon Paris. I've asked how many of them are left and some SAs there told me "several" :yes:. This was 2 weeks ago. I hope this helps.

3. I saw them a month ago at Hirshleifers .. good luck!

4. I have never heard of that one? Sounds Pretty!
    I'll keep my eyes open...

5. yep, lots at cambon paris and also in the department stores in paris.

I would advise you to see it IRL before you buy tho because I personally was abit disappointed with the type of leather they used...

6. Koeeeee, oh dear, the leather didn't impress you, huh? Must admit I haven't seen it IRL. What didn't you like about it? Did you like the metallic black better?

7. Are you talking about the 07A matte black reissue with gold hw which looks like the anniversary black one? I have one, and quite a few PFers too, minnie04, thegraceful1 etc etc. I love the bag, it's distressed calfskin and looks pretty much EXACTLY like the 2005 anniversary reissue, just without the 2005 stamp on the interior.

I ordered the metallic black at first but saw this one IRL and tried it on, and fell in love immediately. IMO if you wanna compare both bags, the matte black one stands out more because of the gold hw. I found that I liked that better than the more "muted" silver hw on the metallic black.

I think there may be one or two left in Singapore Chanel but not sure about that. Anyhow, Sg Chanel prices are also higher than US Chanel, so you are better off getting it in the US. PM me if you want me to check Sg Chanel for you.

8. I have the Matte black reissue 226 with GH too and I love it! Indeed I am quite fond of the leather. I was told this specific bag does not come in 225, only in 226 and 227. Hope you will be able to locate one!