Black & purple re-issues available, belt on sale, etc. - pics

1. My SA, Delyse, at Saks just emailed me some photos & stock updates. She has 3 metallic purple reissues up for grabs ($2425 size 226, I think?), a gold re-issue (shiny, not the matte gold, size 226, $2425), black reissue w/ silver h/w (size 225 - $2250) and a belt / necklace that was $895 and is now marked down to $357. She is there until 9 pm tonight (EST) and her number is 248-808-0712. If you live overseas and need to contact her via email her address is delyse_mcallister@s5a.com. (there's an underscore after delyse).
    Pics are of gold reissue, black reissue and belt. No pic of purple, but I think everyone's seen that by now :smile:.
    OOps! I forgot she has the dark silver reissues in size 225 also.

02-01-08_1831[1] (2).jpg 02-01-08_1841[1] (2).jpg
  2. The $2425 price is for the 225 size...it's smaller - about 9.5 inches long!

3. I know I've said this before, but I love your posts April! Thanks again!

4. cool..thanks for posting the pics!

5. I love Delyse!!!

6. OT - Thanks for recommending her, April. She called me today about some items that I asked about, I like Delyse quite a lot! :nuts:

7. thanks so much for sharing...

8. thank you :smile:

9. thanks for the heads up April and for recommending Delyse - she's fantastic!

10. thanks for posting:smile:

11. Too bad Saks did not order any 227 reissues.

Thanks for your information!

12. Thanks for the info! You're the sweetest. Good to know that if I ever need an SA, I can contact yours!