Black Patent Bowler?

Thanks Nightshade & Cherry!:heart:

Roey, it had gold hardware as far as I can remember but I could be wrong:upsidedown:.

Clk, the tote I saw was the same size as what you have. I kept going back and forth between the tote and the bowler:nuts:

Really Molls? Even the crackled patent shows fingerprints?? I was under the impression the smooth patent is prone to fingerprints but the crackled is really durable.

Hey Roey, I'm not sure about the crackled patent but the smooth patent was just unbearable :cursing:. I'd be interested in hearing from the ladies who already own the crackled patent bowlers, or other bags, if they show fingerprints.

Gorgeous!:drool: Congrats! :yahoo:Have you used her yet? I have been using my patent tote every day since I bought her. :P

I just used it today...I love patent to...I was using the Madison in patent till today...it is a great bag...I love how you can put it over your shoulder.... what do you think about the lux flap in patent?

I just used it today...I love patent to...I was using the Madison in patent till today...it is a great bag...I love how you can put it over your shoulder.... what do you think about the lux flap in patent?

I LOVE the large patent flap that retails for 2795.00. DJO posted a pic of the large flap in black and red patent. I would love to have a black one, but it would compete w/my jumbo patent flap.:smile: