Black Patchwork Elise

1. I have a friend who is looking for the black (not patent) patchwork Elise. I bought mine at the MJ Boutique in LA. I don't know if any of the stores are still carrying them. If anyone has seen one, please let me know. Thanks a bunch.
  2. I love the Elise...I wish I picked up the regular one in I dream abou that bag still.
  3. Are you sure it was the Patchwork Elise? Maybe you mean quilted or perhaps you have the style name wrong?
  4. This is the quilted Elise. Does yours look like this (only black)?

5. Yes. Mine looks exactly like this, but in black. If anyone sees it in white, I would get that one for sure. It is my favorite of all Marc Jacobs bags. Thanks for posting the picture. Let me know if anyone has seen a white or black. Thanks a bunch.
  6. I think the Marc Jacobs boutique might be your best bet for one of these. Nordstrom, Saks, and Neiman Marcus had them on sale this summer to clear out their inventories. Good luck!
  7. Thanks for the suggestion!!
  8. I have been looking for the Quilted Black Elise too and when I called the boutique they said that it was completely sold out. All they have is Topaz, Almond and White Chiffon. :crybaby: