Black or Red?

Should I get Chain Pouchette in Black or Red?

• Black

• Red

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
My SA is overnight-ing the Red Chain Pouchette to me tomorrow, I will get it on Friday. I can send it back if it's not for me, yay!!!! =)

I'm hunting for Chanel's medium Crackled Patent Leather flap in black (sold out), I shouldn't be looking at this, but it doesn't hurt to see it in real life. Hoping that I won't love it.

Will keep you updated, thanks ladies for your thoughts. =)

That is awesome that the SA is overnighting it to you! :yahoo:

The Chanel bags you posted are TDF. LOVE. Also love the satin Prada bag you purchases - very nice!!!!:heart:

Can't wait to hear/see what the final results are!

:yahoo: :yahoo: You are brave!!! Congrats on the bag....I had a very hard time sending that tapioca blake back even though I'm glad I did it...It's Soooo Hard to do it once you have it in your hands!!!! I remember the pics so I know it looks good on you..Keep us posted what you decide!!!:heart: Emmy

^^^ Dawn & Shoppingsmycard & Emmy - thanks. =)

Dawn - I returned the Prada satin bag because the leather on the frame is scratched, it's a lovely/feminine bag. I didn't check to see if it's still available, I take its imperfection as a sign that it's not meant to be mine. I don't have very good luck with NM online, I always get damaged bags.

Shoppingsmycard - preview only, hoping it would be an ugly bag. LOL. =)

Emmy - you are right on; brave is the best word I could think of right now. I'm totally asking for trouble by seeing it in real life. I'm 99% positive that it's going back, I'll be in trouble if it's drop dead gorgeous. MUST resist temptation. =) Have you seen pictures of Chanel's black crackled patent leather flap (silver hardware)? It's beyond gorgeous....

Emmy, you are a big enabler. LOL. That Chanel flap is sold out at my local boutiques, I'm saved for now. =)

I haven't started my christmas shopping yet; I have lots of people to buy for.

Chain Pouchette is going back today, I was sent Brown instead of Red. I am told that only 10 Red Chain Pouchettes (exclusive to MJ boutiques) were made, they are very limited.

Chain Pouchette is gorgeous, I'm impressed. Made of Kangaroo leather, it is soft, thick, and strong. The details are amazing, the bag is just luxurious from inside to outside. The leather lining (cream) feels soft and rich, it's even nicer than suede.

SWEET PUNK and MIX CHAIN lines have the best leather I have ever felt on any MJ bag; the leather used on recent SOFT CALF CLASSIC bags don't come close to these lines. I hope it'll be used in future collections.

^ Looking for another MJ already? Heheeee. J/K.
The pictures were posted in the Sweet Punk thread, I'm reposting the Brown ones (taken by Alfredo) below. =)

I am only awared of 3 leather bags from MIXED CHAIN line: VIV ($1450), TESSA ($2300), and CHAIN POUCHETTE ($1350); they come in Black, Brown, and Red. I only saw Tessa in the look book, I can't remember how it looks like. Viv looks similar to Chain Pouchette, it has an extra flap. Which one looks nicer? =)

VIV in BROWN
viv.jpg

CHAIN POUCHETTE in BROWN
chain_pouchette2.jpg

^ I was afraid to open the box when it came on Friday, I didn't check it out until today. =) I am glad and relieved that I received the wrong color, the decision's made for me.

I am not sure if there's any red pouchette left, my SA's off today. It's a sign. =)