Black or red?

1. I am in love with this jacket:

But let's face it, how much wear will I get out of a red jacket. It also comes in black. Should I be practical and get black or crazy and get red? I tried on the red and it really looked good.
  2. Ohh, I actually LOVE the red! Everybody needs something BOLD in their closet! It'd go great with a crisp white tee and some nice jeans, just like in that pic.

However, if you're more "conservative" and love the neutral colors, then go for the black!

I say buy whatever you feel more comfortable wearing, and whichever one you will wear more. If you have more clothes that go with the red, go with that, [unless this is just a "weekend" jacket].
  3. Red. Red, red, red, red! One can never have too much red in their closet.
  4. I also say go with what makes you feel more comfortable and goes with more. You'll probably wear it more.

Having said that, it doesn't necessarily mean a neutral like black. For example I have a black and an orange/rust jacket. I have only worn the black jacket once and I have worn the orange one probably 50+ times. I bought them both around the same time. The orange was a much better buy even though it wasn't the practical purchase.

Also do you happen to have some type of black jacket? If so, buy the red to avoid having multiples. I love having colored items more because they are more unusual and special. Everyone and their mother probably has at least one black jacket.
  5. I say go with whatever you feel more comfortable in and whichever one you love more.

I like the red one more because it's a different color from black. Everyone owns at least 1 black jacket, but how many people own a red one that they look HOT in? If you look good in the red, I say go for the red because it's different and because it's different you may end up loving it later on.
  6. Absolutely the red! I have a red jacket that I wear several times a week ... it goes with more than you would think! The red is certainly more unusual and glam.
  7. red! way more fun, and i have a feeling you'll get more wear out of it than you think :smile:
  8. The red is fab. If you know youll wear it, then go for it!
  9. If you want to stand out and look fabulous, the red is the way to go. If you are not into being noticed by everyone, but still look great, get the black.
  10. Red, definitely, is my vote. I don't think it matters if you don't get lots of wear out of it. It's such a great jacket that you can wear it for years, even if that's just a handful of times per year.
  11. Red! Its fun and funky. As long as you will wear it and feel comfortable in it.
  12. Go for the red! It will look great with so many things!
  13. The thing is, it is pretty trendy. It has 3/4 length sleeves which I doubt can last more than a few years...but I could be wrong.

But I am pretty much leaning towards red. I just have to find out which size. I wanted to try a small and they didn't have it so I need to have them track one down for me.
  14. go with the red..espeically if you use dark color bag,the jacket itself will pop out as well as your bag
  15. Black!!