Black or Khaki Carly?

I'm getting the medium. The large is huge one me. I'm barely 5 ft. LOL!

I'm really swinging into the khaki now..........!

YES...khaki/black for the medium size bag!!! I am 5'2" and have been going back and forth on the Carly sizes...please please PLEASE post modelling pics when you get it!!! Cant wait to see it! Thanks!!!

Kahki/black is a great combo to match just about anything!

REALLY?!?!?!? I nearly prayed for this color combo back in April. Do have a pic? Is it in print anywhere? I gotta see it! :nuts:

The SA's in my boutique showed me a pic of it in their catalogue...they didnt have a pic available for me to take home...call your local boutique and see if they have a pic they can show you..it's a HOT bag!!!

Tks everyone, for your votes!

I've made my order thru SWB last nite for the khaki/black! I hope it's not stock-out or watever.

Just in case u r wondering, in Asia, the black/black and the khaki/black is not available yet. So I have to order from coach.com direct and ship it over!

5 days for shipment, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And I will post pics once I have it! Can't wait!

BTW, this is my 1st coach bag! Have always been a LV-er lol!

Off the topic off, is coach service as good as LV in terms of repair/exchange, etc?

I've made my order thru SWB last nite for the khaki/black! I hope it's not stock-out or watever.

Just in case u r wondering, in Asia, the black/black and the khaki/black is not available yet. So I have to order from coach.com direct and ship it over!

5 days for shipment, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And I will post pics once I have it! Can't wait!

Off the topic off, is coach service as good as LV in terms of repair/exchange, etc?

Yay for you!!! I cant wait to see pics!!!! Congrats!

Hi Harrods,

Where are you exactly in Asia? Do you mean that Coach ship the bag directly to you? Im in Malaysia, been begging them to ship it directly to me here but no answer so far. How did you go about it? Pls help.....

I used SWB, they act as a concierge service and place the order with coach.com.

However, they have now been bought over by another company and I think they do not take in orders anymore. You can try companies like comgateway. Check out details at their webby comgatway.com ;)