Black or Brown Jumbo flap?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to get one in caviar. I want everyone's opinions please on which color. I already have 3 black chanel bags (one in caviar) so I was thinking about brown but I have several Louis Vuitton monogram and damier bags which I consider "brown." So, which one looks nicer the brown or black caviar flap?

2. Wow, both colors would be stunning, but since you already have 3 black bags, I would go for the Brown.

Most of my bags are black, and I also have been contemplating whether my next bag should be brown.

3. brown~

4. brown without a doubt. please let us know what you decide on and post pictures.

5. Since you already have "Black CHANEL bags", I'd choose Brown Chanel. LV monogram/damier have completelly different vibe, compare to Chanel Jumbo flap IMHO.

6. Brown--you've got enough black Chanel. :p

7. same here, I would go for brown since u have quite a collection of black already.

8. brown brown brown!! the brown caviar is gorgeous

9. I am in love with the brown caviar jumbo flap. If I didn't have the black jumbo, I would have grabbed it immediately. Now, I have to torture myself over whether to get it....

10. I agree! LV mono looks totally different from Chanel's brown - go for the brown!!!

11. i think the brown too. The brown is such a rich looking chocolate brown.

12. i would say go for the brown...i looove my brown caviar bag

13. Since you have black, I'd say go for the brown Jumbo. Its GORGEOUS!

14. Definitely brown :heart:.

15. is the Dark Brown colour caviar Jumbo classic flap going to be limited or permanent collection ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.