Black or Bronze STAM ?(Please vote)

?

Black or Bronze STAM?

1. Black

2. Bronze

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm trying to decide what color I should get for the STAM. I am torn. Which color would you get, black or bronze? Those with pictures, please post.

2. I have both and if I HAD to vote, I'd say black. I positively adore the black, but especially the new black (S/S). I have a pic of the two together but my (fall 05) black one looks sad because she slouches. If you don't wear a ton of black, I might vote for bronze, otherwise black. :love: them both though!

I said "black" one meeeellion times in this post. lol

black and bronze.jpg
  3. I am with Daisy! I love the Stam in Black! It is so gorgeous and such a classic!

4. I think both colours are nice, but I'm getting tired of metallics, I'm afraid. The black (which I have) is so classy and timeless and lovely. I guess it depends how you feel about metallics!

5. I agree too! For your first stam get the black. Classic!

6. Agree, black is a classic and a good choice if you only want one stam. Bronze might be a better choice for an additional stam, if you love the style. It is beautiful...

7. I cast my vote for black, the color is very functional and it's down right classy looking.

8. Get the black. It will never go out of style. The bronze is beautiful but it is still a metallic, so more risky if you are looking for a color that will never go out of style.

9. black is a better neutral

10. black!

11. black all the way! I love my black stam :biggrin:

12. black baby

13. I like the bronze but the black is more versatile.

14. I like both but if I had to pick just one, I'd pick black.

15. I really like the Bronze too, but if picking only one, it'd be the Black.