Black multicolore pochette - I want to win!

1. There is the cutest black multicolore pochette up on eBay and I want it more than anything! I hope that I win! But I don't want to pay more than $250 for it!! I probably end up will tho!!

Ahh wish me luck!!:yahoo:

2. lol, good luck to you ... i know how that feels :yes: .... are there bids yet? if not I'd ask the seller whether she has a Buy it now price in mind :graucho:

3. good luck! and maybe you should e-mail the seller for a buy it now price! maybe it will work!

4. YAAAY Congrats :yahoo:! Grrreeeaaat deal ! Enjoy it - I love mine - Now you need an extender :p

5. Yay! Glad you won it!

It was a pleasure authenticating it for you as well. :smile:

6. Ugh oh! What is an extender ! LOL is the strap not long enough!?!:rolleyes:

7. Thank you!! I appreciated it sooo much!!!!!:girlsigh:

8. yay you won it!

9. YAY!! Congrats!!

10. Congrats!!! And to go along with your MC pochette....I remember seeing an extender on let-trade a few days ago for a good price.

11. Congratulations.

12. Congratulations! That is a good price and it is in excellent condition! I think I paid about $250 for my black MC pochette a couple months ago. Who would have thought November would be a better month to buy than in the dog days of summer?

13. [FONT=&quot]Oh thank you! Do you love yours?! I think a lot of people will be like..ooohh ahh..is that fake?! Lol! Don’t see a lot of LV in my little country town :p
    Do you have any model pics!! eek! excited!
    [/FONT]

14. Woah, great price, congratulations!!! :woohoo: