black mirage bandeau too?

1. I have a question about the mirage bandeau...I got it in red and now I think that I want to get it in black too! Which one do you think will sell out first or should I get both as they seem to both be selling out...HELP!:sad:
  2. Get both, if you love them. I prefer the black.
  3. I don't think they made the black the original lookbook showed the two colours (pics were tiny) but newer book shows only the red and nobody has mentioned seeing the black

4. you've seen the black bandeau??
  5. oooooooooo......The lady from 866 is going to call me back if she can find one so maybe I'll just get a call saying they don't exist...I'm going to feel kind of foolish if that is the case!
  6. hey if there is a black please let me know I want it too
  7. She is taking a LONG time to call me back...I know how they get worried when you seem to have insider info so i'm getting all nervous now that I asked for something that I wasn't supposed to know about!
  8. LOL don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine it's not like the Vuitton squad is going to turn up on your doorstep and shine a light in your eyes demanding answers
  9. ^^ :lol:

get the black too if it exists.
  10. You never know :wtf:
  11. ok it's a no-go on the sad! Sorry I got any hopes up

But I did talk to someone who gave me lots of new info about the upcoming cruise line which I am VERY excited about!
  12. I haven't seen any pics of the black one! You should get it and then you could have twins!!!
  13. A black one :drool: I wish.