black metallic or dark silver reissue, in what size?

1. [FONT=&#48148]I know many of you are thinking of the same thing. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]I like to buy a reissue this fall. But I did not see anything yet in person. So I am not sure which one is really better. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]Furthermore, I need to think of the balance of what I already have, so I can set the whole spectrum of my loving chanels. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]For reference here is the list that I have[/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]- EastWest classic bag- Deep purple caviar, Navy Patent[/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]- Large classic bag- Light beige caviar, Black lambskin, Black vintage lambskin with gold reissue-like chain ( which mom used to use in more than 10 years ago). Denim classic like bag[/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]- Jumbo Classic bag- Black Caviar, Light blue Caviar[/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]- Black patent Ritz, large size[/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]- Black patent Model bag (which is a huge travel bag from mom)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]- Black Caviar Grand Shopping bag[/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148][/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]So, for me, black metallic looks great, but I already have a lot of black…..So….[/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]Which one should I get in what size? [/FONT]
    [FONT=&#48148]Please let me know. Thanks. [/FONT]
    :yahoo:

2. I just got the Reissue in Dark Silver 227 and I must say it the most beautiful thing I have ever seen:tup: just the right size for me and I am 5 3.5, I don't know about the black so maybe someone else can let you know about that one.

3. I prefer 227 more than the 226. :biggrin:

4. get a reissue in silver or gold

5. Get the dark silver! You seem to have a lot of black so I wouldn't really suggest the metallic black. I like the 226 size, haven't tried a 227 size yet but personally I think 226 is the perfect size for the reissue.

6. 226 is the perfect size for the metallic black! I have the dark silver in the 225 and I wear it cross-bodied, it gets alot of attention!
    I'm 5', 98 lbs though... the 227/ jumbo size looks absolutely ridiculous on me. If I need a big bag, I use my Ultimate Soft or Vintage ligne. Chanel Flaps aren't meant to be used as a big bags, IMO.. well they weren't originally designed to be carryall bags. So it really depends on your frame, if you're tall you can pull off a 227..

7. i like the 226 in dark silver (probably because I was going to get one!!!)

8. Thank you girls! I almost decided to go for dark silver 266. I am 5.4' and can not reveal my weight T.T(not slim at all....). LEt's see. Thank you all!

9. ooh yay! Glad you made your decision -- it's a hot bag! If you haven't already, don't forget to put yourself on the waiting lists for it!

PS your collection sounds tdf! will you please post a picture when you get a chance? :smile:

10. id go for the 226 in dark silver!.... u already have a lot of black in your collection.... so my vote is dark silver!!

11. I like the 226 in the dark silver.

12. does anyone have pictures of the black metallic?? I want to know what it looks like!

13. Chag,
    Do you know the retail price for the the black metallic reissue 227 ?
    I have not see a picture of the Silver, can you post one?
    Thanks,

14. Dark Silver

15. I borrowed this, I hope she doesn't mind but I have yet to take pics of mine [​IMG]

I don't know what the black one runs but mine cost 2400+ I'll take my own pics and post them soon. It is really beautiful in real life:heart: