Black Messenger

1. All I can say is, thank goodness i ordered this from NM. It's awful. the strap at it's longest setting barely hits my waist. Not near long enough. And the leather isn't very good either. Phew!
  2. Sorry to hear you don't like it, but that's great that you can return it. How tall are you?
  3. 5'10" - but my height is in my legs.
  4. That's :yucky:. I was really looking forward to seeing the new messenger, but now? Not so much.
  5. that's disappointing! i would love to see pics of it before you send it back though.;)
  6. Aww too bad it didn't work out
  7. i too am not a fan of the new messenger
  8. ^^ whatta bummer, it looks so cool :girlsigh:
  9. not very long huh? now, i am starting to reconsider getting it since i like to wear my messenger bags long and i'm almost 5'8. well, it's a good thing you can return it then.
  10. I'm with you! The strap isn't long enough. I'm not quite crazy about the shape either...the pics I've seen online was a bit tricky. I've seen the messenger in Black and white at NM and I was a bit disappointed.
  11. :sad: I'm so sorry that this new style didnt work out for you.
  12. Sorry to hear you didn't like it. you'll find another bag you love soon :smile:
    it's good that you can return it easily.
  13. To be honest, I kinda think that's a downside with Bbags, I think the design is ALMOST perfect! It's like with the WE, the handles are too short to get comfortably on the shoulder with a coat on!

Or it could be that it's designed for French/Spanish people, because they are generally smaller (I really don't mean to offend anyone, just speaking from my family and friends)! Believe me, I'm so envious:p Not like the big Vikings!!