Black MC Speedy vs Pomme Summit (Final decision lol)

Black MC Speedy vs. Pomme Summit

• Black MC Speedy

• Pomme Summit

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the black MC speedy and was very close to getting one too. The reason why I didn't was because I already had bags in both colors of MC so I decided to get a LE piece instead. I like the pomme summit but I think I would use the speedy more. Have you thought about any other styles in Black MC?

I'm a MC Speedy girl (have both colors) and LOVE them...but that Summit style has really gotten to me. I'm gonna have to go out on a limb here and vote for the Pomme Summit!!!!!! :nuts:

I feel bad because your BF just got you the Trouville but I say Black MC. I love Amarante but I am not a fan of the shape of the Summit--if anything I would get the Priscilla instead. How about a Brentwood in Amarante...or get the Blacck MC Speedy and an Amarante Koala...and when you decide you don't like the amarante Koala you can give it to me. JK.

Thank you everyone! It looks like a lot of people have been where I am now :smile: I totally have a soft spot for MC and have no black MC pieces yet, I've been staying with the white.

I am so confused, I was thinking of just getting both, but that would put me into birkin territory for the week, since this week I also got a white spy and the paddington with the new lock.

I think in the long run the speedy might make me happier, since my white has never done me wrong, but the summit seems exciting because its new and there is room for all my cell phones in the outside pockets.

I guess I'm just going to have to go down there yet again and try to make a decision :roflmfao: Who knew it would be so hard!

I feel bad because your BF just got you the Trouville but I say Black MC. I love Amarante but I am not a fan of the shape of the Summit--if anything I would get the Priscilla instead. How about a Brentwood in Amarante...or get the Blacck MC Speedy and an Amarante Koala...and when you decide you don't like the amarante Koala you can give it to me. JK.

:roflmfao: you're so cute RG. And if I ever decided to give an amarante Koala away it would be to you ;)

That might be a good idea actually, just getting the MC speedy and then getting a small leather good in amarante or pomme to offset not getting the summit. hmmmmm genius!:nuts:

:roflmfao: you're so cute RG. And if I ever decided to give an amarante Koala away it would be to you ;)

That might be a good idea actually, just getting the MC speedy and then getting a small leather good in amarante or pomme to offset not getting the summit. hmmmmm genius!:nuts:

The zippy is actually really beautiful. Go check it out. It would look really, really pretty in the BLack MC Speedy.

lol I wish he'd believe it! He has it in his head now that I'm going to stop loving the white MC trouville he got me because I'm getting more bags :cry: He doesn't understand that his is my favorite bag because HE gave it to me, no matter what comes after that. Plus he knew I was a bag person before we got together :roflmfao: So that part of me is here to stay!