Black MC Petit Noe or Tivoli PM???

?

Black MC Petit Noe vs. Tivoli PM

1. sell the MC Petit Noe, get the Tivoli PM!

2. hold onto the Peit Noe, save up for Tivoli

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. While I'm still on the hunt for a Damier Sophie (there are a few on eBay, but they seem so expensive), I'm trying to decide on another bag. Right now I have a Black MC Petit Noe, which I think is just so cute, but I haven't been using it much lately because the MC is just seeming a little loud to me lately. So I'm considering selling it for a Tivoli PM, which I want to get eventually whether or not I sell the Noe. So should I hold onto the MC Petit Noe for now and just hope that I fall back in love with it? It's my only MC piece. Or should i let that one go and just go for the Tivoli PM? Here is what I currently have in my collection, which I'm keeping for sure:

Damier Speedy 25
    Cerises Speedy
    MOCA Neverfull MM
    Beverly MM

Thanks guys!

2. I say just see the Noe and get the Tivoli, a bag that you will love now instead of having a bag that you might fall in love with.

3. hold the petit noe and save up for tivoli...

4. Sell the Noe. I have never been able to fall 'back in love' w/a bag.

5. hold the noe, then save up for tivoli

6. Since its your only MC bag I say keep it! You can always save up for Tivoli, it will just take a little longer.

7. Keep the noe. It might seem loud right now, but you will eventually want that perkiness again! :smile:

8. The Black MC Noe is *HOT* .... don't sell it.

It may take time but just save up for the Tivoli PM. :tup:

9. I say hold on to it for a little while, if in a couple of months your LVoe for it has not been re-kindled ... then by all means sell it. It would just be shame if you sell it now and you have a change of heart. OT - What happened to your chanel?

10. tivoli!

11. Personally I'm a Noe fan and I'm not really into Tivoli's, so I'd say keep onto the Noe.