Black Leather Jacket

1. Hi Guys, I have been looking for a cropped or normal length black leather jacket everywhere and havent had much luck. Can anyone please help me out?? :confused1:

thanks!

2. anyone???

3. Rick Owens did some really great ones that have the stretchy bits at the hem. Very chic.

4. I've been looking at Mike & Chris ones myself. Good luck on your search :smile:

5. i bought mine from mango winter collection 2006 on sale for 70 euro. its a good copy from the famous roland mouret leather jacket all the celebrity people were wearing. maybe you can find a nice one at mango.
    m by madanno at h&m has a great leather jacket for 150 euro. looks quite classic and basic. hope it helps.
    good luck!

6. Hi- you didn't specify your budget- height or body shape!! I agree that Mango makes nice leather jackets, Kenneth Cole is durable, Wilson's economical. BCBG makes occasional pieces that are divine, so does Iceberg :heart: , you may also opt for a naughty leopard lining number courtesy of Dolce & Gabana

Here are a few links, at Bebe.com the classical pea coat undergoes a material makeover, the white is utterly refreshing

http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000IPKNOA/sr=1-34/qid=1176159615/ref=sr_1_34/002-4065120-1420845?ie=UTF8&fontColor=&node=&totalItemIn1Page=&startIndex=0&displayPageNum=1&bbBrand=core&field-clothing-size=&keywords=leather&firstPageItemNum=0&title=&restPageHasColor=0&myViewID=results&displaySalePrice=1&displayItemNum=70&standardPageSize=12&size=101&rh=k%3Aleather&page=1&bgColor=

cropped in basic black:
    http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000LU79UI/sr=1-31/qid=1176159615/ref=sr_1_31/002-4065120-1420845?ie=UTF8&fontColor=&node=&totalItemIn1Page=&startIndex=0&displayPageNum=1&bbBrand=core&field-clothing-size=&keywords=leather&firstPageItemNum=0&title=&restPageHasColor=0&myViewID=results&displaySalePrice=1&displayItemNum=70&standardPageSize=12&size=101&rh=k%3Aleather&page=1&bgColor=

yum- the weaving adds character:
    http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000IUR2VM/sr=1-46/qid=1176159615/ref=sr_1_46/002-4065120-1420845?ie=UTF8&fontColor=&node=&totalItemIn1Page=&startIndex=0&displayPageNum=1&bbBrand=core&field-clothing-size=&keywords=leather&firstPageItemNum=0&title=&restPageHasColor=0&myViewID=results&displaySalePrice=1&displayItemNum=70&standardPageSize=12&size=101&rh=k%3Aleather&page=1&bgColor=

7. I bought my Wallace Sacks from Topshop during the summer sales for £25 (was £80)

8. i think it's nice price!

9. Sorry my mistake! I am about 163cm and medium build. Budget i say around 500-600US as once i convert it back to Aus dollars, it gets quite expensive with shipping. I love BeBe but they do not ship internationally.
    Also the sizes left are too small :sad::sad:
    I am opting for a Mike and Chris but 1) over my budget 2) Sold out in L's most places 3) Not sure if its thick enough to wear in the middle of winter.

thanks!

10. I Have good news for you, check out www.aramex.com - you can apply for either a US mail box or order internationally via their personal shopper, check out the local listings for your area http://www.aramex.com/offices/default.asp?country=AU

If you're a leather fan then invest in a good piece- it should last you ages with proper care, you may want to opt for one that has a zippered removable wool lining- this way you get to wear it sans extra padding for spring and reattach the wool for chilly weather. hope this helps =)

11. i pre-ordered a mike & chris jacket in March. i have no problems with the pre-order. they're keeping good communication. try famousfashionsfound.com!

1) i thought it would be over my budget too, but i thought about it and it'll be worth it considering the endless amounts of clothes it would work with. 2) like i said, the pre-ordering has been no problem for me.. YET! the shipment's due soon.. in a month approx! 3) i saw picture of keira knightley wearing it in the late winter months.. late december, i believe? hope this helps!