Black leather Ali on hold at the outlet 4 U!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw this great bag on sale and I know there are so many people who want it that I made sure to get it put aside. Please contact me if you are interested, I believe it comes to something like $265 with tax & then whatever it costs to ship. This won't be on hold for long so please PM me if you are interested as it is under my name and I can tell you wherre to get it

2. That really is so nice of you!!:yes::tup:
    If I hadn't been able to get one I definitely would have taken you up on the offer!:yes::heart:

3. I love tPF-ers! This is what it's all about...the great friendships we form and the support we give to each other! :tpfrox:

4. Ohh...That is so nice of you gettinpurseonal!!!! I didn't know if we were allowed to do this or not. Can someone clarify what the policy is on this? It would be nice to know for the future if we are allowed to help each other out like this.

5. I am going to be returning an Ali in whiskey. Also I am returning a whiskey Mandy.

6. I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but you can't do this -- it's against tPF rules. I think it's really nice of you to offer to do this but it's not allowed, unfortunately. It's my understanding that anything involving the exchange of money between members isn't allowed anywhere but in the MP.

7. Buying for others on the PF is AGAINST the rules.....SORRY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.