black lady braid pics!!

I called SCP and they are sold out ... the SA was so nice there I decided to call back and have her locate one but the SA that answered the phone was RUDE - said they were "very busy" ... I told her I was sorry to bother her I would check somewhere else ... YIKES!
Guess I'll just try the Chicago Boutique here tomorrow ...
Thanks jennifer!!!

I called SCP and they are sold out ... the SA was so nice there I decided to call back and have her locate one but the SA that answered the phone was RUDE - said they were "very busy" ... I told her I was sorry to bother her I would check somewhere else ... YIKES!
Guess I'll just try the Chicago Boutique here tomorrow ...
Thanks jennifer!!!
oh, that's terrible. i usually work with marie, and she's great. she'll get you that bag if she can. you can tell her jennifer sent ya!
there's one SA there that doesn't seem that nice, but i haven't had any personal experience with her. good luck though!

Thanks jennifer! I should have asked you first who to ask for ...
but I checked the Chicago Boutique again - last time I was there, two not so nice SA - this time a super sweet one, Pamela! yay! AND she has a lady braid! I'm going to go take a look on Friday!

I've only really been into Chanel sunnies, but I saw this bag when I was in the Heathrow Airport (in the duty free Chanel boutique) and I just ADORE it.
They had a metallic one, very similar to the Chloe anthracite color.

Now that I know how much it retails for here in the states, I'm kicking myself for not getting it. It was 975 GBP, which would work out to roughly about $1900.
:sad:

It's a stunning bag.