Black Kerala Makes a Grand Entrance!!!

1. My beautiful black Kerala arrived in perfect shape today, thanks to a wonderful PFer who helped me locate it! :heart:
    IMG_0818.JPG IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0820.JPG IMG_0821.JPG IMG_0823.JPG IMG_0824.JPG IMG_0825.JPG IMG_0826.JPG IMG_0827.JPG IMG_0828.JPG
  2. Congratulations! Very nice bag indeed! :smile:
  3. I love it, ggk!!! You are on a roll with locating hard-to-find items, lol!:yahoo:

Congrats on the gorgeous Chloe!
  4. Wow, that bag is gor-geo-us!!!! :love: I was condering the Kerala for awhile and now I am re-interested! Your photos are great! Maybe you can post one of you wearing it?
  5. Thanks Sue! :flowers: I am taking a mandatory break as of now since I am flat-out broke!!! :push:
  6. I will, tomorrow, I promise. :yes: I am in my pyjamas right now cramming for school tomorrow! :yucky:
  7. Ehh.. I hear that all the time.. then the very next week or so, they buy another gorgeous item, lol! Hmm, lemme see.. I'll give you 2 weeks before you cave and post something else new and yummy! hehehe:p:p:p
  8. Guilty as charged Sue! :shame: The only reason I have a chance in hell of sticking to my promise this time is because I am stuck home cramming for these huge exams that I have coming up in August. :sick: On the other hand, nothing to cure studying blues like a little retail therapy! :angel:
  9. LOL! Too right! Aww Geny, study hard (but don't overdo it!) and all the best for your exams!!! I hadn't had to sit exams for yrs now but I remember it as if it were yesterday. Argh, the trauma!!! lol! You'll be fine! Huge {{{HUGS}}}:heart:!
  10. Thanks Sue! You're a sweetheart! :love:
  11. Pretty!
    Is it heavy?
  12. Not as heavy as the Paddington but not exactly a light bag. The leather is thinner but the charms are solid (not hollow) from what I can tell. Hope this helps!!!
  13. That is such a cute bag, congrats! I've never seen it in black. Very nice!
  14. Glad you found her ggk! Doesnt it feel good when you FINALLY find something you've been wanting so bad?;) Congratulations, she's gorgeous!
  15. Cute bag! Congrats! It's the first time I've seen it in black!