Black jeans for Fall

1. I've been seeing black jeans on and am tempted to get a pair from Seven.

Has anyone bought black jeans for Fall?
  2. yep, bought mine on sale! yeah! they are skinny versions too. i wear them often with a loose top and high heels!
  3. TR Billy jeans...I'm afraid of them fading too fast as I love to wash my jeans after each wearing. I may turn them inside out and do a super short wash cycle...any other ideas?
  4. I don't know what to do about black jeans -- my BF is an engineer, with the stereotypical engineer's fashion sense and I forbid him to ever consider buying another pair of black jeans after I got rid of all of his beloved stonewashed black denim from the 1980s and early 1990s.

I would love to buy some black jeans for myself, but I am afraid that one, he might have some more hidden away that I didn't find and two that he would take my buying black denim to mean that he could buy more of those ghastly black engineer pants!
  5. i got a few pairs last year. i'll still be wearing them though! both sass&bides and chloés.
  6. I have a pair of seven black jeans and i recently bought a pair of black j brand skinny jeans.
  7. I have black jeans and I also have faded black jeans. Faded on purpose.:yes:
  8. :roflmfao::roflmfao:I can SOO envision the look you are describing with the engineers in black jeans!

I'm thinking that I do want to get a pair. I LOVED them back in the eighties:supacool:
  9. I actually have two pairs now both true religion, one skinny, one think theyre really good to wear bc you can def dress them up!

10. in short, don't!

it's really bad for jeans to wash them if you want to keep them like new. you should really wash them cold without detergent, if you must! of course this appeals immensely to the lazy bum in me :roflmfao: if you go on the proper denim nerd type forums online they wear theirs without washing for the first six months :wtf: but that's usually dry denim they want to create distressing in the natural way.
  11. ^ six months without washing? :wtf:
  12. ^^ not washing at all??? How about dry cleaning?
  13. i want to pick up either a dark grey stone wash type or black, like on the express website..

14. nope, no washing. then again these were mainly guys which might explain it :roflmfao:

i just go with the no detergent cold wash :biggrin:
  15. I read somewhere to keep jeans from fading, wash in cold water and add 1/4 cup salt.