black gst or black cabas?

?

black GST with silver hardware or black baby cabas

1. GST

2. baby cabas

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i have been in the waiting list for the cabas for too long. i got a call today from my SA saying that the balck cabas that they reordered will come very... soon. But, I am trying to be good not to have the same bag in different color.
    which one do you girls prefer. I am worried that if i pass on the cabas, and i want it down the road, it will be impossible to get it. as far as the GST, i want it in the silver hardware, so i also have to get now or wait til god knows when if chanel decides to release GST in silver hardware again.

hm... decision decision.....

2. I vote for the cabas, since you can always get the GST later.

3. definitely the cabas!!! i much prefer the look of it to the GST.

4. hm... i should get the black cabas even tho i already have a khaki?

5. since you have a khaki one, why not a GST then?

6. Gst

7. since you already have a baby cabas, why not get the gst, if you want a more structured bag. Unless you really love the baby cabas, I love my black one matches with everything. I'd love a khaki though, the color is tdf!

8. definitely GST

9. I'm not going to vote in the poll because I have never (believe it or not) seen the cabas IRL. I've been dying too but they never have it when I go.

Anyway, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in about the GST. I recently bought this bag and really love it. It is a structured tote and from the pics of the Cabas, that bag is very slouchy. So, I guess if you're looking for structure, GST is your bag.

I have used my GST for 2 straight weeks which is unusual for me not to change bags more often. I really love it and may get it in another color.

Good luck to you!

10. Baby Cabas! I've used mine almost every day since buying it.

11. GST. I have it with the silver hardware and it is gorgeous. If you already have a Cabas, I say diversify your collection!

12. GST. Especially if you already have a khaki cabas.

13. Gst !!!

14. Get the GST if you already have the Cabas in a different color

15. Baby cabas!