Black Felicia

1. I'm sorry I've been MIA for awhile around here ladies. I had to take a little break. I was hoping it would stop my new bag cravings. Anyway I have been thinking about getting one for awhile now and found one on eBay. I wish I could post pictures for you, but my camera broke the other day. I will be getting a new one this weekend and can post some pics. But she is absolutely gorgeous and HUGE! I still haven't spent my coach merch cerdit from the suede flap mishap but will be doing so this weekend. I am thinking about getting the strawberry charm, keri sunnies in black and new black wallet for Felicia. I like wristlets in my bags but am not a fan of the bleeker flap ones and I think the reg ones look kinda weird too....any other suggestions for a wristlet that will go with her? I have the tattersall one but it has tan accents.

2. A bleecker flap wristlet (buckle on front with tattersall lining inside) is a perfect match.

I have the bag and the subglasses you have decided on and they are fabulous.

I think the Felicia is one of the best bags ever made and the leather is TDF. I really wish the Lily was made of the same black leather.