Black epi bag for dressier occasions/work

1. Would you do an Alma? A lockit? Any other suggestions (can be a discontinued one, I am not ruling out buying used...)?

Thanks!

2. I'd recommend the epi Segur PM, because it's a very dressy little hand held bag, except that it's probably too small for most people. I have it and love it, but then I don't carry very much around. How about the Pont-neuf? It's a very elegant handbag ... I fall in love with it every time I see it. :girlsigh:

3. Passy! I think it's the prettiest Epi bag out there...

4. Lockit: dressy, cute, and functional

5. i have a black jasmin and i love it, i use it almost everyday at work and it works well with going out after too

6. For work? Can't beat a Speedy. Might not be what you're looking at for elegant dinners out, but I think it is a classic, classy bag.

7. i use a soufflot...it's fun but still sophisticated!

8. Passy would be perfect for work, and a Soufflot is great to use on dates, ITA with Jill, it's sophisticated!

9. I love my Black epi Alma! Sized just right for everyday, yet looks dressy for a dinner too!

10. It really depends on what you need to carry.
    Passy if you need to carry a few documents and magazines.
    Alma is slightly smaller but should fit a magazine, probably not documents without bending though. Plus side is that it zips up (Passy is open).
    Jasmin if you like small bags.
    Lockit falls between all of these in sizes.

I love the Epi line. They are understated but beautiful. Good luck with your choice and let us know what you get.

11. I think the Alma is a great work bag. The speedy seems a bit too casual for work, I think.

12. Passy!

13. madeline pm

14. i vote for the lockit! i'm not a fan of the alma myself..

15. Exactly, but you could use the Epi Montaigne for elegant dinners out... unless, you don't like handheld purses, then maybe a Jasmin.