2. buy own black legacy signature flap

3. buy black legacy signature zip

4. buy black legacy leather flap

5. buy black legacy leather zip

6. buy black signature carly demi

7. buy black leather carly demi

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My best friend is getting married next weekend and I am just now thinking of what bag to carry for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, if any. My outfit is basically black and white, and I have a black and white Nine West demi that I've had forever, but come on now, I can't go backwards from Coach to Nine West!

So far I was thinking of either carrying my chevron wristlet instead of a bag or borrowing my sister's black signature legacy flap.

Then I was thinking if I could find one in a store this weekend, I should just get myself a new black demi to replace the Nine West. So I need help narrowing it down. What would you do?
  2. What would I do?

I'd buy the ergo red patent hobo - stunning with black and white!

I do like the shape of the Carly demis. Out of the ones you mentioned, I'd say that in the leather. But that's just me!
  3. I owned the carly demi for a couple of days until I got out of denial and realized that my stuff really didn't fit in it. It would be perfect for a wedding though. Its gorgeous and I still want one! (EVEN though I have no use for one)
  4. Oops, I accidentally voted wrong. I intended to vote for "buy own black legacy signature flap" but I selected "borrow" instead of "buy." I have the legacy flap in both black signature and black leather and I love them both. I don't think you can go wrong with either bag. Truthfully, you can't go wrong with any of the bags listed in your poll. I just prefer the Legacy bags. :yes:
  5. My vote is for either of the black legacy leather.
  6. I just love that black eather carly! And you can use it for a casual night bag too!
  7. I LOVE my black signature stripe demi, it's so classy and I think they are in the outlets now (?) I'd go with that.
  8. I voted for the black leather Carly demi.
  9. I voted buy black leather carly demi!:yes:
  10. I don't have time this weekend to drive to an outlet :sad:. Plus while I like the majority of signature stripe items, I don't like the demi. The stripe is too wide IMO.

I think I am actually leaning towards borrowing from my sister (hey it's free) or the black leather carly.

Thanks ladies!
  11. the black leather carly is MUCH classier than the sig stripe. that is your best bet and go for it, you will always need a cute lil black bag.
  12. I am partial to the legacy flap. I think its stylish and will look great for many outings for years to come.

The wedding and needing to match is really the perfect opportunity to buy a new bag :p
  14. I vote for the black leather Carly :smile:
  15. I would try on the carly & legacy before making a decision, but defintely make it leather.