Black Crackled Patent or Caviar Leather?

?

Black Crackled Patent or Caviar Leather?

1. Classic Flap in Black Crackled Patent Leather with GH

2. Classic Flap in Black Caviar Leather with GH

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My SA told me that they are getting the black crackled patent this Fall and I can place my order now if I want. Before this, I was set to getting the Black Caviar leather, now I don't know which one would be a better leather to have for the Classic Flap?:sad: Will the patent leather be hard to maintain because of the fingerprints? Which leather will last more and which would hold the value more in the future? Please place your vote and help me decide which leather I should get. Thanks!:smile:

2. i vote for the caviar leather with GH -- i believe in another thread you mentioned this would be your first Chanel. IMO, this combo is likely the more "classic" one.
    Good luck with your decision and can't wait to see your pics!

3. Thanks, Moi! Yes, this will be my very first owning a Chanel and I'm very excited! :yahoo:

4. I vote for the caviar leather which is more classic and timeless!!!

5. Patent is just as timeless as caviar in my opinion. While patent is trendy now, it will never go out of style...plus it has that extra edge that differentiates you from caviar wearers. I vote patent.

6. While caviar is a great bag and its durable, PATENT makes my heart thump thump!!:heart::heart: Patent is just STUNNING.

7. can't go wrong with caviar.

8. patent is somewhat trendy IMO, and i think if this is your 1st chanel, it should be a classic, and it doesn't get much more classic than a black caviar flap ;)

9. Classic Flap in Black Crackled Patent Leather with GH

10. Crackled patent flap is absolutely stunning in real life. This version doesn't show fingerprints. =)

11. I prefer caviar as I find it less trendy

12. The caviar leather is classic and is very durable and less trendy imo

13. I would go with caviar since i don't like the patent one

14. I prefer caviar.

15. I second that !:yes:May I ask if the patent is 100% released with Golden Hardware?I've heard that is coming out in Silver H!!!:confused1:Chanelboy has mentioned that too in the "Coming for Fall" thread!Can your SA maybe verify this?Thanks so much!:smile: