Black Crackle Patent Leather Flap and Red Jersey Flap

1. Went shopping in Atlanta over the Labor Day weekend, I returned my Mademoiselle tote (too open) and the blue Cloudy Bundle reporter bag (style too trendy imo) and got these beauties intesad. Love the crackle patent leather, and especially the red jersey flap.:heart: Let me know what you gals think!!

IMG_7428.JPG
  2. the red jesery flap looks a lot brighter IRL.

IMG_7431.JPG IMG_7432.JPG IMG_7435.JPG IMG_7436.JPG IMG_7441.JPG
  3. the black patent so gorgeous. i cant see your pic of red jersey flap??
    congrats for beautiful bags!

4. Awesome! Another member of the jersey club!

5. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous bags. I Love your red jersey flap. Is it an e/w size?

6. I love the red jersey and drool over the blk crackled patent but I think the M/lle tote is a gorgeous bag too!:yes:

7. i think both pieces are GORGEOUS!

congrats!!

8. i didn't like how open the mademoiselle tote is either (so I got the camera bag)... LOVE your new purchases, they're beautiful!

9. Thank you Minnie04, jbcesq, chanelspell, mello_yellow_jen, skimmilk.

allbrandspls, yes, it is e/w.

10. Ohhh, I especially LOVE the black crackled patent flap... it's beyond stunning IRL!! :drool: :love: The color of the red jersey flap is so vibrant and pretty IRL too... two great additions, congrats!!! :yahoo:

11. Thanks Minal, love your crackled patent flap too, and so jealous you got the blue fonce caviar! :love:

12. gorgeous!congrats!

13. Aww, thanks girl! :smile: If I could clone my blue fonce caviar Jumbo, I would!! :heart: I'd keep calling around if I were you though, because you never know, there just may be another one out there with your name on it... I stopped believing the "last in the company" line a long time ago haha. :p

14. How much is the jersey flap?? very pretty!

15. :nuts: Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love both, but I'm especially partial to your new patent flap! Congrats and enjoy!