Black Courier SB $750!

1. It's nice but maybe a lower starting bid might have generated more enthusiasum.
  2. ^ just MHO
  3. My daughter wants a Courier, but an emerald one. oh no, I may have created a monster. TWO of us in the same house! holy moly!
  4. OMG this forum is so funny!!!!!!!:roflmfao:
  5. You know, Donna, if it weren't for my mother's fondness for shoes and handbags when I was a child, I don't think I would have grown up to love leather goods. Then again, if my mother knew the monetary extent of my appreciation, she too would think she created a monster :p

6. Thats funny! I KNOW I created a monster, get this, we were at South Coast today and we wandered in Chanel, well Nicole is ALL about shoes, (Marc Jacobs and Christian Laboutin are her faves) and there was this pair of black and white patent spectator pump style (sort of) that she liked and she asked the SA how much they were, then I hear Nicole say excitedly "$595? is that all?". IS THAT ALL? OMG! I was laughing hysterically that she at 24 said that! So, I have created a lifestyle for her that some guy at some point will have to match or exceed! No she didnt get the shoes. I think being it was Chanel we were expecting the SA to say they were $1000 or something obscene like that all. gees.:sweatdrop:
  7. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:^^^^ That is pretty funny. I would've thought that it being chanel would have been much more too!