Black City with SGH, GGH or RH and matching wallets?

Which Black City to get?

1. SGH

2. GGH

3. RH

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi girls, I need help deciding my final purse purchase before moving back to the cold north. Should I get a black city in SGH, GGH or RH? I would also get the matching wallets for whichever city I get. TIA!!
  2. I love my black city with RH BUT!!! I also love the GGH. It's so hawt!!
  3. ALSO...if I get the city with RH, do you think it would be weird to have the wallet in GSH? I saw that at NM the other day and fell in loveeeeeeeee
  4. Black with GSH is stunning! I love how GSH pops against Balenciaga leather. I wish they made the Extra Courier with GSH. My friend is also thinking about getting a Black GSH City. Good luck with your decision, please post pictures when you get your bag and wallet.
  5. I LOVE black with GH, either GGH or SGH - it's my dream bag! Since I can never decide which I like better, I would say go with GH in whichever metal you wear more of.
  6. I love the black with SGH, but Black with RH is such a classic, you can't go wrong with either! And no I don't think it would be weird to have a GSH coin with a RH City, I'd do it!
  7. i would go with the RH because its such a classic, but i love it in GGH too!
  8. I think you could def have a RH city with a GSH wallet. No need to match.