black caviar small tote with gold chain

1. Hello everyone
    I am hoping someone can help me. I purchased a small black tote (the square one) in caviar leather late last year. I think it was around 1400. I recently was fortunate to get a black hermes kelly and I never use the chanel. I know the prices have increased significantly. I was thinking of selling my chanel on eBay and do now know what a fair price would be. She is in perfect condition, having only been carried twice, in the original box with original paperwork. I do not want to be greedy, i only want to sell her for what is fair. I think I will use the sales proceeds to buy a brown caviar tote or, does anyone know if the classic flap is still made in dark brown caviar?? I really need a brown bag!!
    thanks for your assistance!

2. Are you talking about a PST?

3. best to just go to eBay and do a search for completed auctions of your bag.

4. If it's a shopping tote like this (from eBay):
    [​IMG]

Then the big ones seem to have sold for around $1500 and the small ones for around $1,000 from what I can tell based on completed listings.

5. Fishing?!?^^

6. I assure you that I am not fishing. In the hermes forum, this advice is asked often so I assumed it was ok here as well. I apologize if I offended anyone. I did not find any of the totes listed on ebay except for one and it seems overpriced.

I thank those of you who responded.