Black Caviar Grand Shopping Tote with s/h

jacluvsbags

Jan 14, 2007
Hi, I am new to this forum, but love handbags and have decided to purchase a Chanel. Just wondering if the above mentioned is still available for purchase at Chanel or Neimans, etc.? Guess I could call the boutique in the am, but do not want to wait that long to find out...:sweatdrop:

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Jac

That bag is from the permanent line. I'm not sure if the silver hardware is going to be permanent because they just recently introduced it with s/h, but I know g/h is always available.

If they don't have it in stock at your boutique, they can probably locate it for you from another boutique.

Good Luck!

As far as I know, none of the Chanel boutiques had any left.

Someone said that they will be bringing it back, though. It's best to call Chanel and find out. My boutique never knows in advance what they will be getting in.

I did actually call the local Chanel boutique and they are in fact sold out everywhere!!! They did say that the bag with gold hardware has a waiting list, but not the bag with silver hardware. Unsure as to when anymore silver hardware will arrive if at all. Any suggestions???

Jac

Just for kicks, give Saks in Boca Raton a call. I don't have the number handy but all of the store numbers are on the Saks website. I got my black w/silver hw GST from that store. Melissa is my s/a.

Thanks Roey and Mree!! I did not find luck in Boca Raton, but Neiman's in Las Vegas was very helpful. Although sold out, they did agree to help me try to locate the bag! Thank you so much!! Cannot wait to purchase a new bag!
Jac