Black Blake Topstitching Question

1. I am new to Marc Jacobs handbags, but once I laid my eyes on the Blake, I knew I was in love.Please excuse my ignorance if this is a stupid question, but does a black colored blake also come in black topstitching? I only seem to find photos with only cream topstitching. Also does the black blake ever go on sale? or is it the same price all year long because it is a classic color?
    TIA

2. I think it depends on what season/ year its from. I have never seen it on sale but I dont search that often. When I bought my spearmint blake that was on sale, Saks had black too but it wasnt on sale. That was a few years ago though....

3. Generally classic colors like black and white do not go on sale. However, I have seen both a Black and a Mouse Quilted Blake go on sale once (back in December) for around $700.

4. The recent resort 06 season had black bags with black stitching, I don't know if you can find those on sale...if it's from earlier seasons you can look through Saks and NM Last Call but I don't think I usually see black bags there :sad:

5. I bought a Black Blake with white stitching and silver hardware on sale at NM last year. IIRC it was $600 something.

I have since sold it since I didn't like the constrast stitching.

6. i think the new season has black on black. I don't know exactly which season but i have definitely seen black on black stitching for his bags recently... hopefully one of the other experts can confirm that the season for you.

7. ^Yeah the new ones have black on black w/ gold hardware...LOVE them!!! Holy crap if these do ever go on sale I'm selling a kidney to get one!!! Do a search here to confirm exactly which season it is....not sure if it's Cruise '07 or Spring '07....Bag.lover where are ya girl?

8. I am :roflmfao: because of this comment.

:heart:

9. Don't be laughing Dawn you'll be driving me to the transplant center!!!!! :roflmfao:

10. ^MUhahaha you girls are so funny. Emmy will you need me to hold your bag/s for you during the transplant?

11. Soft Calf Classic styles in black (from Resort 06 and Spring 07) have black stitching and gold hardware. Resort 06 styles are lined with brown suede; Spring 07 styles have gray suede lining.

12. You guys are soo funny. Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated.

13. bag.lover you're the bomb!!! Someday I will own this bag..I'm stuck on the classics forever!!! Bubblicious...Yeah I know the routine...I give up a kidney..you take off with the dame...uh-huh...saw that movie...you can hold my hand while they put me under lol!!! :p