*Black Betty* The newest addition to my Chloe family

1. Hi,

I just received my medium black betty and can i tell you how i get lost in this bag??... Small enough for all times of the day, yet big enough to hold everything :wlae:

I took a picture w/ some kick a** shoes i got from BG awhile back.

I still love the paddy more, but I wanted a funky black bag for so long so here she is! :love:

[​IMG]

2. Awesome bag, looks great w/ those shoes!:yes:

3. Thanks Swanky !! :flowers:

4. I LOVE this bag and the shoes are really cool

5. That is one great looking bag and the shoes are very cool

6. Very nice and so you D&G. Now you can be Carmen's twin lol!

7. Thanks Shoequeen, tulemar, and twinklette :flowers: :flowers:

8. Very nice. How does the leather feel? Is it on the soft side? I'm curious. I haven't seen this IRL. Congrats!

9. Thanks Piperlu :flowers:

The leather is sooo smooth on the outside... it feels nice :love: definitely different from paddy leather but i can't imagine the betty bag w/ pebbly leather.

10. Love the bag AND the shoes!

11. Okay, great Betty....but who makes those shoes?! I want a pair!

12. Thanks Bisbee and LG :flowers: :wlae:

LG, i bought the shoes last year at BG. I initially only used them as a pair of shoes to try on w/ outfits but since they were looking good w/ the outfits, i had to get them.. I love two toned black shoes :love: I have never heard of the designer before i bought the shoe so I know it's not a popular brand.. at least in the US.

13. Congrats D & G rockstar! I love it and your shoes are TDF! Gorgeous combo! :tender:

14. That bag is FUNKY and GORGEOUS!!! Congrats - just stunning.

15. :love: the bag & shoes too! (i have the large betty in black and can't wait to start carrying it more once the weather gets cooler)...