Black Bbag craze

1. :yahoo: She's here finally... My first First and first Black... A spanking brand new w/ tag Miss '05 Black First.

Thank you so much Corey (from RDC). I :heart: the purse charm! :love: Also to everyone here in the forum, especially the First ladies and Black bbag girls - all of your pictures made me get this :graucho:.

Now on to pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC04369.JPG DSC04373.JPG DSC04368.JPG DSC04372.JPG
  2. Gorgeous! Congrats! :yahoo::party::yahoo:

3. congrats, it so beautiful. 05 leather is the best!

4. Aw, she's so pretty! And I love, love, love your beautiful Queen Alice Rogue charm!

5. Congrats!

6. AwWw what a cutie... love the purse charm too.. Congrats!!

7. Ummmmm.:drool::tender:

She's absolutely perfect!!!:tup:

8. congrats! so it was YOU who jumped to the First before me! hehe ;)

9. We're bag twins! I have an 05 Black First too!

Isn't it just the perfect bag? :biggrin:

Congratulations! & Enjoy!!

10. Thank you ladies! I am just too excited because this is my first First and all of my stuff fits, even my medium LV agenda! :yahoo:

Liya, yayyy we are twin sisters :drinkup:
    Addicted ali, yep it was I :graucho:
    Cheshire & oogie, I simply :heart: Corey's charm
    tooshies, LV&Lex, G86 and Koobalover, thank you all :heart:

11. Wow. I have an 05 black city - but the first just looks so beautiful and different and petite and just... gorgeous... I'm jealous :p

12. Gorgeous!!! The charm is too cute! Congrats!!

13. Gorgeous! I want a first like this for Christmas! It is only 3 months away!

14. oh you were the lucky girl who bought the bag!!! i email Corey asking about the postage to HK but i just dont have the fund for this beauty!!
    congrats!! :smile:

15. Ooooooo :drool: smoooooshy

I know how you are feeling - my recent first bbag acquisition was a smooshy black AW06 first.