black bag, gold hardware, platinum jewelry?

1. is this tacky?

2. Personally I don't think it's tacky. My wedding band is mostly platinum with a wavy band of yellow gold running through the mid section. My engagement ring is white gold. I alternate wearing my gold Chanel watch with my silver one. My Chanel bags have gold hardware. I won't hesitate to wear a black glass beaded necklace (Chanel) that has some tiny silver CCs. (Gee, I sure hope I'm not doing a Glamour don't.)

3. I wear all Gold jewelry and my Chanel Kelly has Silver HW - I wear these black and silver sandals with it :yes:

4. Most of my jewelry is platinum or white gold. My wedding rings and my watch are and I never take those off. If I am going to wear gold hardware on my bag, I wear gold earings or necklace. I don't like mixing the strap with the jewelry that is at the same level. It probably doesn't matter bit I just don't like it.

I like this question. I'm curious as to how everyone feels.

5. I mix and match white and yellow gold all the time. I like it. I tend to be on the conservative side and it works for me.

6. not tacky at all! nothing wrong with mixing gold and silver hues, i think it looks very nice.

7. I don't think it's tacky at all

8. if yr emphasis is on matching everything up....any slightless "mis-match" will look tacky to u.

I'm not too particular abt it.

9. I don't think it really matters. I usually mix my platinum jewelry with my bags with gh and it looks just fine.