Black and Steel/Plomb

1. Do any of you have pics of a black bag next to a plomb/steel bag? I tried looking for some and couldn't find quite the comparison I was looking for. I'm thinking about ordering a steel bag and am afraid it will look too much like my black. TIA!!

2. Sorry no pics but I saw them side by side and plomb is definately a dark charcol gray with some bluish undertones very diffrent from black but in my opinion it looks best with sgh without I find it a bid dull .... please no tomato throwing:shame:

3. this is a pic from another thread by another PFer that I cant remember who.... I kept it for my own reference.... I hope she dont mind me posting it here....

black_vs_plomb_day.jpg
  4. I have both the steel PT and a black city and they are totally different...

5. Girlie don't worry, they are totally different. :yes:You will love Plomb.:tup: I adore mine.:love::heart:

6. Thanks ali, that's a great pic. I hope I love it when I see it IRL!

7. Here are some old photos I took of a steel Day with a black PT:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this helps!

8. Gorgeous!!! Here are some more:

[​IMG]

9. That pic is PERFECT south, it shows both black and steel and how they look against blue and black jeans, brilliant. Now I can really envision the wardrobe combinations better!

10. Funny, I just took pics of my plomb and black bags today. I think that when you look at the plomb alone, it could pass for a faded black, but next to each other, they are vastly different.

IMGP4331.JPG
  11. That's also a great pic danae, I didn't realize steel looked really good in RH, too. I have seen it so much with SGH but it looks equally great with RH, thanks!

12. Thank you! It looks great with the SGH, but I'm a true RH gal...! Even though steel and black are similar, it's worth it having both, IMO.

13. Here is Steel/Black/Anthracite together. Steel with SGH, Anthracite with GGH, and Black with RH.

[​IMG]

14. gosh i love anthra with GGH!

15. oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i likey!!! anyone know if they made the plomb day in ggh or just gsh? and has anyone seen it? i know i ask for alot but what can I do? i need bbags!! :yes: