BJ Kelly Half Way aorund the world

1. so..after sort of disappearing for a few days...(if it's not that noticable..that's because I was still tpfing everyday while on holiday..what a pathetic addict!)..this is where kelly and I went.

We spent a week at W resort in Maldives. It was a long journey. 33 hours to get there. and coming back seemed even longer.

this is a combination of my report and threads..

H stores inventory: LAX..nothing much. a few scarves and little accessories.
    Singapore airport: they actually have an H store. Green garden party, some canvas bags, lots of cute accessories!

Singapore DFS store:
    sighting: Gris tortelle (or eutoupe)? croc birkin 35cm! Beautiful.
    fell in love w/ a horse coin purse..box calf. cute chubby horse w/ horse hair on zipper tail. too adorable. Mr. Lau wasn't w/ me at the store visit..so I didn't get the coin purse. Also saw a cute yellow ducky key charm.
    a raisin plume, a violet trim..LOVELY!!
    Singapore H store in Liat tower : I dont' recall anything cept the pm paris bombay on the shelf. accessories collection were so so.

some "hermes in action" pictures..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    check this out! seaplane malfunction on the way back. stranded on the wooden plank. and guess what..
    H sighting while I was sitting there like a refugee!
    Valparaiso 40cm! Lovely bag on a stunningly beautiful girl!
    (ok..that was a little dramatic. I did see the same girl from the beginning of the trip. it's just funny how there were 2 H bags on this "survivor" scene).

[​IMG]
    kelly and fesdu stranded on wooden plank

throw in some hotel pictuers later...

2. Beautiful pictures.
    Glad that you had a good time.

3. Welcome back! Love the pictures!!!

4. These are so great!!! What a wonderful location to vacation. Glad to see you were "rescued".

5. You look like you had a great holiday!!!

6. ^^^Oh you look so RELAXED and it helped me RELAX a little, too!!:smile:

YOUR KELLY and YOU wearing her ....are so BEAUTIFUL! Glad you had a great time and thanks for sharing these wonderful PICTURES:yes:

7. ^ Big ditto from me!!! So pretty!

8. Fesdu, you make me want a BJ Kelly.......you're a hottie, girl!

9. Great pics! You look fabulous with your bj kelly!

10. your pics look so great!! so beautiful, can't wait to see more!

11. Great pix!!! that is one well-traveled Kelly!!

12. sorry..I need a mod to help me to fix my spelling. "around" the world on the thread title. thank you!!

13. Fesdu, looks like you had a fantastic time! Your BJ Kelly is as beautiful as the sea. MORE beautiful, in fact!

14. Thanks all for your nice compliments!!! :tender::blush::balloon:

some more pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Love these picturess.... It's like postcards from Maldives.