BJ Blake satchel

1. Any who owns a MJ Blake bag, would you consider this to be a bit heavy? Is it a good bag for everyday use?

2. Any who owns a MJ Blake bag, would you consider this to be a bit heavy?
    Not at all, but I don't put a lot of stuff in my bags.

Is it a good bag for everyday use?
    Absolutely! It's not too tailored to be casual and not too casual to be tailored. (if that makes sense!)

3. ^ ITA. =)

Some members find Blake heavy, it depends on what you are used to. It's lighter than Chloe's Paddington Satchel but definitely heavier than Balenciaga's motorcycle bags (I can't think of any leather bag that's lighter than those).

4. I just bought one at Saks (got the 20% off). i love the look of it. as pp mentioned, it can go both ways..tailored or casual. I think it can be dressed down/up in jeans, or worn more elegantly.

5. The Blake is a bit heavy but not so much so that you would enjoy using it. I have two .... one in black and one in denim. It's a great everyday bag!

6. I love mine! It is a bit heavy, but it fits nicely over the shoulder so it is pretty easy to carry. Great everyday bag!

7. Blakes are wonderful! The straps fit nicely on my shoulder. Sometimes it gets a lttle heavy, but it's a great everyday bag!

8. Thanks for all your replies! :smile:

9. It's a bit heavy but I don't mind it coz, it a great looking bag and I love the compartments -- makes for better organizing.