Bitter the day after V-Day - anyone care to join me?

OH Caitlin! :crybaby: They beautiful! Thanks for being so thoughtful!

444.jpg

For Caitlin:

choco.jpg

thanks so much everyone - lori, caitlin, angelica, jen, megs, and anyone i forgot that said something sweet. he gets one more shot, no more. he knows i'm serious, so maybe things will start going a bit better. seriously the worst valentine's i've ever had, though.

and i SO SORRY for all you girls who had similar experiences. stuff like a bad v-day can remind you how important your female friends are, though, so at least take heart in the fact that we all have someplace to come and some wonderful ladies to commiserate with.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed them. I had fun picking them out.

(Now you can print those pictures out and say, "See? See!?!?! THIS is what you shoud be getting me!" . . . . but, you know, in a more polite way, of course!)

Charles - Hell yeah, party at your house!
*ahem* Um, I mean . . . .
DISCLAIMER: The Purse Forum does not condone drug use.

Bagnshoofetish - Thank you so much for the chocolates. Split them with me?

BeBeStyle - Thank you so much for the lilies. They're gorgoeus!

im bitter because i spent my valentines day in the hospital with my classmates that are total B*tches. they were bitter because they didnt get anything so they asked nasty to me like usual, and i am NOT suprised that they didnt get anythign because they are both the meanest people i have ever met.

I did not get any for valentines day from my husband. I was sort of mad until he told me he had paid off a $650.00 visa bill that I had hidden in my underwear drawer. I planned on paying off this bill with some of my tax return money. So I feel sort of silly for ragging on him about not getting me anything. Oh and that bill was for stuff I got at Louis Vuitton.

aww, don't feel blue. I didn't get anything for Valentines either. But honestly, I couldn't careless. I have a fabulous husband who adores me, takes care of me & would never let anything hurt me. He gives me all the love & support I could ever want, every day of the year. I don''t need an over priced bunch of flowers or some tacky chocs to know he loves me. And I certainly don't need just one day a year for him to show how special I am to him. I'm sure its the same for you & your SO.

I honestly think its really tacky & cheap to buy flowers & chocs & anything really just becasue its valentines. The only people who really get anything from it are the card companies & florists.

ITA with all of this.

As long as my husband acts like he loves and adores me when it's NOT a "Hallmark" holiday, I could care less what I get on the days that the calendar dicates he "should"
I would rather have that than being acknoledged only on Valentine's Day or my Anniversary or whatever. I can see why anyone would be bothered, but I've gotten away from putting a lot of pressure on both him AND me to make some huge romantic deal on Feb 14th.

Looks like you all already got flowers, so here's some candy
PP_ChocolatePurses_366.jpg