Bitten by the Limited Edition bug: A completely unexpected purchase

1. Seriously, I never thought I'd one day decide to get this, mainly because when I first saw it I didn't even really like it. But then when I was looking on Let-Trade I saw it up for sale, and all of a sudden I was looking at it in a completely different light :nuts:. So I came back to this forum and looked at the pictures of Kim Kardashian with it, and before I knew it, I'd rushed back to Let-Trade and bought it :wacko:.

This is one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen, despite its simplicity. I love that it doesn't scream Louis Vuitton (unless you look hard enough :lol:). It arrived last week, but I didn't post it yet because I didn't have the time to take pictures and all, and I was holding out until I'd got the other Limited Edition bag on my list. But it doesn't look like I'll be getting that one anytime soon, and I'm so taken by this bag that I just had to post now :love:.

So ladies and gentlemen, say hello to my Fall 2006 Stamped PM :drinkup::party::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very pretty!!

3. She's pretty! I like it because there's not too many logos.

4. I never got into this line either but after seeing your pics, it's quite a nice fall bag! Enjoy!:love:

5. Congrats on your new stamped bag. I cant wait for your other bag to arrive, along with modeling pictures!

6. very nice. congrats!

7. Gorgeous!

8. I really love that bag. Congratulations on a great buy.

9. very pretty bag, I'm sure you'll rock it!

10. thanks everyone :heart:!

and VISUALS ARE UP :supacool:

11. yay! she's a beauty!

12. I love this bag, congrats!!

13. Lovely bag! Congrats!

14. oh congrats!!! Totally missed it on let-trade, glad you got it! :yahoo:

15. congrats! It's soooo cute!