Bitten By the B-bag Bug...My 1st First

1. I must admit, I wasn’t crazy about Balenciaga bags at first, I thought there was too much hype surrounding them “as being the *it* bag” and all the knock-offs; that look so cheap and feel like plastic, was also a bit of a turnoff. However, a few weeks ago I was in the cosmetics department at Neiman’s and from across the store, I spotted what looked like the most amazing colored green handbag on display…I quickly finished my beauty transaction and headed towards this bag. Upon closer inspection, I immediately realized what all the hype was about…The leather, The smell, The vibrant color…TO-DIE-FOR! I was hooked, although I couldn’t justify spending $1000 right then and there, I came home and began researching (or shall I say, Obsessing) about this bag, which is how I found The Purse Forum, so Helpful!

After a trip back to Neiman’s, I am now the proud owner of a Vert Gazon First/Classique and she is sooo lovely! :yahoo:

There should be a WARNING label inside the pocket!!! HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!!

2. yay!

welcome to the club!

3. Welcome, you'd have more for sure.

4. Welcome welcome! Vert gazon first...it a great color & style. Do you mind letting us in on the pics, pls :drool:

5. hehe, you have NO idea how much worse the addiction is going to get!!

I bet you that you will have at least 2 new Bbags within the next month!

6. Congratulations! You couldn't have chosen a more spectacular color for your first.

7. Welcome!!! Vert Gazon was my first bag too!!! Enjoy her....

and shred your credit cards because these bags are seriously addictive...
    :nuts:

8. Congratulations and welcome!! Vert gazon is such a gorgeous color and it looks great in the first.

9. An immediate pic is in order PLEASE
    and yes, the addiction only gets worse - I am purging my LV collection as we speak to add more B-bag and accessories. Even DH, who never recognizes anything, said the other day that B-Bags are So much nicer than LV - WOW, Is that ever a compliment!!!!

10. Congrats and welcome to the Vert Gazon First club!

11. Pictures!!! :party:

And YES they are addicting! I just got my first bbag less than a week ago & I already want another:girlsigh: Life was so much easier back in the day when I collected erasers.

12. That's so great! I've had to work my way up to the bright colors. I think it's awesome that you started off with a bright green bang! Can't wait to see the photos...

I got my first First in mid-November. By mid-December I had another First and a Twiggy. Once you realize how beautiful these bags really are, it's hard to stop!

13. Congratulations and welcome - you will enjoy every minute of it! :yes:

14. Congrats, and welcome to the Bbag family!! :yahoo:

15. welcome & congrats on your 1st first!